Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor

Finally, I have invested in a heart rate monitor! I have recently decided to get a personal trainer a couple times a month as I already do circuits, thump boxing and swimming. My trainer recommended I purchase one to show how well I am working out and to monitor m heart rate. 

There are so many different heart rate monitors on the market which made it harder to choose but I did do my research and the Polar FT4 came out the best for me. I would always make sure you research to see what one can work best for you and also the prices ranges from low to extremely high. The Polar FT4 worked out at £69.99 (AU $106, USA $108, Euro €83) which was in the middle of my desired training. 

The Polar FT4 explains:
  • Shows when you're improving fitness based on your heart rate
  • Displays calories burned
  • Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk

I really liked how simple it was to input my body measurements, the time and date which is always a plus. Polar offer many different ranges of hear rate monitors, the FT4 was in the middle of the range but  I felt I did not need to purchase the more expensive ones as the FT4 fits perfectly into the training I do. 




Cannot wait to use it tonight at circuits and at the gym :)



Sarah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment