Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome...


Hello gorgeous people and welcome to my blog.  

This is my second blog, I previously had a fashion blog with four of my beautiful university friends called We Do Fashion UK! We all decided that we wanted to start our own blogs. I have decided that fashion will be some what incorporated however, the focus is on food, fitness and lifestyle changes.  I had loved blogging on my previous blog but wanted to do something different and it wasn't until a couple of people said I should start a food blog, the light bulb went on and here I am :). Once I spoke to my beautiful best friend about a clean eating blog she thought of the name Clean Eating and Happy Hearts once I read it back it just felt right and LOVED IT!






About me :) 

My name is Sarah, I am currently living in Glasgow Scotland. I have just finished 4 years at Glasgow Caledonian University studying Fashion Marketing, I hope to graduate in July this year. I have started this blog to motivate myself and others to educate how important it is to eat properly. Two years ago I went abroad for the summer and did not watch what I ate which led to me putting weight on. It wasn't until I got home I realised that my lifestyle had to change for the better. Since then I have followed a clean eating diet and work out as an when I can. Don't get me wrong I still have bad days and I will still post when I have my cheat and naughty days. We are all human at the end of the day!  

I have started this blog to record my journey of my fitness progress, clean eating and my recipes. 


Looking forward to blogging soon :)


Sarah <3


No comments:

Post a Comment